5 King Street,Rothesay, Isle of Bute. PA20 0DD
Tel: 01700 502000
29 Ferry Brae, Dunoon, PA23 7DJ
Tel: 01369 702472
10.30am - 1.30pm
From February the Rothesay office will close at 12.30pm
10.00am - 12.30pm
01700 502000 (Bute)
During Opening Hours
Saturday 22 December 2018 closed
Tuesday 25 December 2018 closed
Saturday 29 December 2018 closed
Tuesday 1 January 2019 closed
Welcome to the People's Bank!
A Credit Union is a financial co-operative, which is owned and run by its members, to provide a safe accessible place for savings (shares) and to offer its members loans at a very low rate of interest.
Who Can Join?
Anyone who resides or is employed in Bute or Cowal. There is no age limit, but a member must be 18 or over to apply for a loan.
Corporate bodies (this includes community and voluntary bodies) that have a place of business in Bute or Cowal. Please enquire for details.
By filling in a form at the Credit Union offices and providing proof of identity and address.
For People Not For Profit
· Credit unions are for everyone, whatever their financial circumstances.
· It’s an easy way to save throughout the year.
· You get access to low cost loans with no hidden costs or set up charges.
· Savings and loan repayments are tailored to suit your individual finances.
· You receive a friendly and local service
· Your money is safe and protected in the Credit Union
Find out more - download our leaflet (PDF)